Monday 2 February 2009

start and introduction


Photobucket

blog2

Welcome to my Blog, This is my first step to do a blog for record of my MA Graphic Design journey, it will be including researches, observations, trip and tutorials. it might be a great way to share my ideas and my research which is going to do through this year and help me to look back what I have been done at the end of course.



My background comes from Interior designing knowledge which was 5 years in University and 2 years in professional practices. Graphic design is very interesting notion and challenges me to find out the way how to merge between my own background and graphic design context throughout the design. These are the reason why I’ve chosen to study graphic design.
These pictures below are some of my presentation slides about my background experiences.

(I do apologist if you miss understanding my English, I will revise and correct again as soon as possible) thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment